We would like to share an update with you regarding the current situation of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the impact at Precious Prayers.
We are constantly monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19 and our highest priority is the impact and well-being of our customers. Despite this 3rd Lockdown we are still dispatching as normal. We are a family business, so only members of the family that live together use the office and workshop, everyone else works remotely from their homes. We miss having them here!
- We continue to function as normal and we are dispatching all orders as we receive them.
- We have always been very hygiene-conscious and we have also increased our efforts with extra sanitisers and anti-bacterial wipes.
- Alcohol wipes are being used when opening packages to stop cross contamination of parcels that are being remitted
- Our stock availability remains high for most of our popular items
- Business hours remain the same (Monday till Thursday: 10am to 5pm and Friday: 9am to 3pm)
- We offer free gift wrapping and if you mention it at checkout we can include a greeting card with personal message.
- We offer free delivery on the island of Ireland, for our international shipping rates please see our Delivery Page. Some delays are expected.
We pray regularly for the heroes of the crisis including our couriers, the people taking care of our relatives and friends in nursing homes, the shop keepers and all healthcare workers. We pray for those who are sick and battling their illnesses alone, we pray they have strength and faith. We pray for the people who have lost loved ones during these times, unable to celebrate the lives they lived in a traditional manner. God bless each of them.
Please contact us if you have any questions: